Social Media, Management, Marketing and Media Certificates Online
Get skills for the 21st century. Demonstrate your knowledge. Boost your productivity and your organization’s bottom line.
Online learning is easy - and it’s fun!
Our online certificates and courses are provided by quality colleges and associations with expert instructors. Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer. Current online offerings:
Creating Cell Phone Apps for your Business
Designing Successful Webinars
Facebook for Business
Social Media for Business Certificate Introduction to Social Media Integrating Social Media in Your Organization Marketing Using Social Media
YouTube for Business
Certified Webinar Planner What you will do in the online classroom:
- Listen to audio lectures
- View slides
- Take an optional quiz to test yourself!
- Participate in discussion and questions, then post comments in the online discussion with your fellow classmates and the instructor. Your instructor logs on once a day to answer questions and join in on the discussion.
- Readings - many courses have online readings of up to 20 pages a week.
- Participate anytime of day or night. The ideal is to go online 2-3 times a week, but you decide.
Most courses are offered 4 times a year. Classes start the first Monday of the month. New to online learning?
Our online learning tutorial begins the week before classes start.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer; Firefox; or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash.
- Speakers to listen to audio.