Summer Math & Reading Program What is AUM’s Grade Level Reading and Math Program?
- AUM’s Summer Math and Reading program gives 6th through 8th grade students the core skills needed to succeed in the next grade level. The program reviews and reinforces skills taught in math and/or reading during the previous school year.
- Instruction is provided by certified educators.
- Students attend classes to review, reinforce and improve their reading and math skills.
- Classes of 8 to 15 students.
- June 9 - July 24, 2014
Curriculum: (varies depending on the grade level)
- Reading – grade level state standards/core skills
- Math - grade level state standards/core skills
Fee: $342 / per session / per subject
Days: Monday through Thursday
Time: Reading meets 9 AM - 12 PM / Math meets 1 PM - 4 PM
Dates: June 9 – July 24, 2014 (No Class June 30-July 4)
Location: AUM’s Center for Lifelong Learning